Saturday 9 March 2013

Thanks...

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I apologise that I haven´t uploaded the materials from the last session yet. They´ll go up throughout today and tomorrow.

Secondly, thanks so much for your lovely comments about the course. The truth is that it´s been hard work preparing, but you made the sessions very easy going and dynamic by participating and having such a positive attitude. I myself have learnt a great deal from the course and from your experience, so all in all it has been a very enriching experience.

I am happy to read that you are putting some of the ideas into actions in your classes. Tackling the 5 skills in 5 weeks has felt somewhat like a race; getting the balance right between giving a theoretical background and presenting practical activities has been at times challenging, but  I think that overall we have managed to cover a great deal of material and generate some interesting ideas for you to take into the classroom.

Please, let me know your comments, either through the pot or through my email, so I can take them into account for any future activities.

See you soon!




1 comment:

  1. Hi teachers and partners,

    Thanks to all for your participation in this course. I really enjoyed listening to people who speak English very well and learning new strategies and knowledge about communication.
    I do not teach English, I teach Geography and History at a secondary school. However , I'm very interested in spreading the need to know a foreign language. I'm studing English at a Language School.
    Last year I took a course on basic skills and I decided to assess the skills of my students work.The easiest way to evaluate this work is project work. In this work, the students enjoy learning a lot.
    I want to share this paper and an example of students work with you. I hope it is useful for you.

    Una sencilla explicación del Antiguo Régimen
    http://youtu.be/UxrQBqNkHn0







    ReplyDelete